It's been quite a long time i didnt update my blog ;)
THis has been the almost the 3rd month in Indonesia.
God blessed me as my life here is going on smoothly.
I'm able to adapt quite well here.
BUT Ii've made a stupid mistake..
I should have change myself..
Dont be easily influenced by others..
But I failed to do so..
Ya..maybe to change is not an easy task..
I'll somehow try to change..
Next...
I don't know why do i've this feeling again..
It's because my roommate's situation made me think of that memory of mine.
That memory which i've kept in deep in my heart.
Thou' it is just a short memory.
All I can tell myself is the next will be better.
We deserve what we deseved to have.
Feel blessed with whatever we've now.
Family that love us n always be by our side..
Friends that always around us..
Bcos there are more unlucky person compared to ourself..
Earth will still be rotating & life will still move on...
No comments:
Post a Comment